- Regular – Regular member pay dues, may vote if they have been a member for at least one year and are at least 18 years of age and are a resident of Virginia or West Virginia. Non Virginia or West Virginia residents can become regular members by special vote of the Board of Directors.
- Associates – Associate member pay dues and contribute, but are not residents of Virginia or West Virginia. Associate members have no voting rights
- Institutional – Institutional members are groups or corporations that pay dues. Institutional members have no voting rights.
- Honorary – The Board may award Honorary Membership to persons, corporations, or other legal entities that have provided outstanding contributions to CCV programs. Honorary memberships are for life, but do not have voting rights.
New Member or Renewing:
- The first item on the Membership form below is whether you are a new member, or a member who is renewing your membership. The default is ‘new’, so if you are a returning member, please select ‘Renew Member’.
Membership Details and Payment: